Hear how a fair wage program can have a Positive ripple effect in your business!
Join us for Breakfast at 7:30 as Josie Rudderham, Co-Owner of the Cake & Loaf Bakery in Hamilton will share the story of the success of Cake and Loaf and why they consider themselves “employee centered”.
Following Breakfast at 10:00 am, Josie will lead an interactive three hour workshop that will delve deeper into the information she shared at Breakfast. With some added hands on activities, she will engage you and get you thinking about how a Living Wage could work in your business!
The workshop will cover the following themes:
Being a living wage employer:
- What is Living Wage and how is it calculated?
- Benefits to employees and employers
- How to implement and derive maximum value
Creating successful work culture/Employee-centered work place:
- What does a successful work culture look like?
- The ideal employee- who are they and how do I keep them?
- FREE employee benefits and how to implement successfully
Creating a strong brand:
- Importance of strong core values in a brand
- Creating a story worth telling
11 Bay Bridge Rd.
Belleville, Ontario K8P3P6
Option 1: $25 Breakfast Only (includes only breakfast)
Option 2: $50 Workshop Only (includes lunch)
Option 3: $75 Breakfast and Workshop (includes breakfast and lunch)