September 23 2021
12:15PM – 4:00PM
The Eastern Ontario Innovation Information Forum (IIF) is a half-day event hosted by Procurement Assistance Canada-Ontario Region (formerly the Office of Small & Medium Enterprises) and network partners, including the Quinte Economic Development Commission (QEDC), to support the innovation and economic development growth of businesses across Ontario.
The objective of the Eastern Ontario IIF is raise awareness of how to do business with the Government of Canada, as well as inform on available funding programs and services for small and medium enterprises, innovators and start-ups. The IIF is also an opportunity to connect directly with federal department officials.
Agenda to include information on the following:
• Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) – Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) – Mythbusting Federal Procurement
• Department of National Defence (DND) – Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS)
• National Research Council (NRC) – Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
• Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) – Intellectual Property – The Basics
• Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Canada (NSERC) – Alliance Grants
• Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) – Tax Incentive Program
• FedDev Ontario – Industrial and Technological Benefits (TBC)
• Question and Answer Period