Import or Export Food?
Reduce Hazards in Your Food with HACCP
Gain customer confidence and sharpen your competitive edge with the possibility of new exporting opportunities. When you achieve more rigorous control of the foods you produce, you reduce waste and spoilage, increasing your profits.
Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an internationally recognized food safety system designed to reduce hazards in foods by identifying and controlling hazards at specific points in the process.
Learn how to:
• Identify the components of the food safety system
• Understand the principles of HACCP
• Identify hazards and determine risks to food safety
• Apply the 5 prelims and 7 principle steps to HACCP
• Identify the organizations influencing food safety
• Understand how to effectively and efficiently document the food safety system
Introduction to HACCP – Now being offered by Loyalist Training & Knowledge Centre
Course Details: Introduction to HACCP
Investment: $349 plus HST, includes lunch
When: June 11 | 9 to 4 pm
Where: Loyalist College
Need to know more? Talk to Melanie: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2480
REGISTER BY JUNE 4