Wednesday, October 5
9:30am – 12:30pm
The three-hour NETSUS (New Exporters of Tech and Services to the U.S) webinar is a practical, hands-on of exporting Tech and services to the United States. Presentations from industry experts will provide Ontario Tech and service companies with up-to-date information on topics such as:
• U.S. immigration and business visa requirements.
• federal and state tax liability issues.
• corporate and legal considerations; and documentation requirements
• Overview of Provincial and Federal Programs and Services
• Intellectual Property-Backed Financing
• IP Awareness
• Immigration Considerations
• Panel Q & A
To register and learn more, click here.