Find candidates that meet the skills, qualifications, and personal qualities you’re seeking.
Date: October 21 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About this Event
As small business owners you owe it to yourself, your organization, and job applicants to make good hiring decisions. Traditional recruitment methods are labour intensive, involving posting jobs and sifting through stacks of resumes. It is a costly process in terms of time and money that often leads to hiring employees who do not work out and repeating the process. Save time and money by taking a proactive approach! In this session small business owners will learn how to put social media, networking platforms and search engines to work for them by using technology to help them find candidates that meet the skills, qualifications, and personal qualities you’re seeking.
Topic Will Include:
● Create Search Criteria To Find Your Ideal Candidate(s)
● Online Research Framework and Process
● Define The “Pond” in Which to “Fish” (search radius)
● Online Platforms
● Social Media and Internet Search Tools and Techniques
● Ranking Prospective Candidates
● Communicating with Prospective Hires