RBC is excited to share with you this unique opportunity to learn more about how to break into the fastest-growing consumer market in China by attending the Alibaba Gateway ‘17 conference hosted by Alibaba Group.
Who is Alibaba Group?
Alibaba Group is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies with over 400 million active buyers. Alibaba Group made >$16 billion USD in sales on “Singles’ Day”, more than 5x that of Cyber Monday in the U.S. in 2016. Alibaba Group wants to provide Canadian businesses a gateway into China’s rapidly growing consumer market via their successful e-commerce platforms.
At RBC, we’re committed to helping you grow your business, locally and worldwide.
Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Get inspired by the stories of real business owners that have successfully expanded into the Chinese market. See customer testimonials.
- Take part in smaller group sessions to help you learn about selling directly to China and which marketplaces are most suitable for your needs.
- Learn more about Chinese consumers and how to best reach them via engaging workshops with Alibaba experts.
- Discover how to affordably and seamlessly bring entrepreneurial ideas to life by sourcing from China.
- Hear from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma about the future of e-commerce.
RBC® clients are eligible for a special discount of 50% off.
Gateway ‘17 Canada Details
WHEN: Sept 25, 2017
WHERE: Enercare Centre, Toronto
COST: $500 ($250 for RBC clients)
RBC Clients – contact Adam Brown at email@example.com for your special discount code.