In partnership with The Small Business Centre, PELA CFDC and the Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce, The County’s Winter Survival Workshops deliver important and relevant training and education to small businesses in Prince Edward County to help them stay competitive.
In this workshop, you will explore the components of any effective marketing plan:
- Pricing your products and services
- Defining your Unique Selling Proposition
- Listing activities to execute your marketing strategy
- Documenting your sales cycle
- Identifying people who can refer customers
- Bundling products for added value
- Pinpointing areas for further development
Start: 9:00 AM
End: 12:00 PM
Location: Picton Town Hall, 2 Ross Street, Picton
REGISTRATION – Limited to 25 participants
Grace Nyman, Community Development Coordinator
332 Main Street, Picton
613-476-2148 x 2502
$40 deposit required to secure your seat and will be returned to you at the workshop.
Cancellations must be received by Monday, February 12 by 9:00AM for a refund.