Our presenters Ruth Gangbar and Christopher Gentile collectively offer more than 50 years of professional experience, providing their own twist to hand-on photography workshops.
- Learn tips, techniques and principles of photography and design to create seamless, contemporary and unique print and web assets.
- See composition and styling demonstrated using natural light, select props and surfaces. Learn to use simple tools for shaping and controlling light
- Take part in a hands on, small group tutorial, using your own products. Learn tips to help create a personal brand.
What you Need to Bring:
- Digital camera (preferably a SLR type) with extra batteries OR an iPhone or iPad
- Tripod recommended
- Laptop optional
- Samples of goods that represent your company
Due to limited space, participants are restricted to a few items only!
They should be light enough to carry upstairs; small enough to fit on a card-table.
Start: 9:00 AM
End: 4:00 PM
Location: Picton Town Hall, 2 Ross Street, Picton
REGISTRATION – Limited to 14 participants
Grace Nyman, Community Development Coordinator
332 Main Street, Picton
613-476-2148 x 2502
$40 deposit required to secure your seat and will be returned to you at the workshop.
Cancellations must be received by Friday, February 16 by 400PM for a refund.