SPECIAL WORKSHOP SERIES
Trends, Opportunities and Tips for Agri-food
and Value-added Food Producers
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 / 9am to 4pm
Trends, Opportunities, Regulations and Risk Mitigation
- Opportunities emerging in PEC’s Agri-food industry
- Food Safety – things you need to know
- Commercial kitchen resources available in the area.
- How many ways can you sell direct?
- Info on the new Sophiasburgh Food Hub and Town Hall Food Market
- Navigating the County Departments as you build your business
Seating: Limited seating —- one-time only workshops. Representatives of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture Food and Rural Affairs, Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Unit and local entrepreneurs will join with Entrepreneurs in Residence from Launch Lab Regional Innovation Centre, to create these informative and inspiring workshops.
Registration: Please register for each workshop separately.
Grace Nyman / firstname.lastname@example.org / 613.476.2148 x 2502
Lunch: If you would like to bring a lunch, you will have access to a fridge.
Location: Armoury Mall, Main Level, 206 Picton Main Street.
Parking: The Armoury Mall parking lot is reserved for tenant parking only. Free Parking is available on Main Street or one of the municipal parking lot. Entrance to the workshop is through the ground floor level on Main Street.
Smoking: The Armoury Mall property is a designated non-smoking area.